Playing With Purpose is a way to purposefully and intentionally interact with children during play. When you PWP you convert play and everyday routines into activities that are both fun and beneficial for children. With little tweaks to your interaction and the everyday routines you are already engaging in, you can increase opportunities for speech and language development in your child. The best part is it’s not a lot of extra work!
In the Playing With Purpose book you will learn:
- The basics of language development
- Why play is important for a child’s development
- How children learn during play
- Tips for boosting language skills with toys
- Tips for boosting language skills during everyday activities
Start Playing With Purpose
Learn how to purposefully and intentionally interact with your child during play and help them increase opportunities for speech and language development with our Playing with Purpose book!